28 март 2015

I'm Speechless! / Останах безмълвна!

The expectation is over - both Shalini Austin, my partner in the Bead Peeps Swap'n'Hop, and I have received our packages. It's hard to blog about what I received because I remained literally speechless, when I opened mine! Two (!) handcrafted wire woven focals with Indian agate & emerald, a gorgeous handcrafted toggle, a penny with two holes (how thoughtful!) and a length of handcrafted wire-coiled chain, all made by Shalini, garnished with a selection of green Indian agate beads! Check out the pictures to see what I'm talking about!
Очакването свърши - аз и Шалини Остин, моят партньор в размяната Bead Peeps Swap'n'Hop, си получихме пратките. Малко ми е трудно да ви разкажа какво получих, защото буквално останах безмълвна, след като отворих моята! Цели две висулки от тел и мъниста ахат и смарагд, невероятно красива закопчалка, къса верижка от тел - всичко това оплетено от ръцете на Шалини, едно пени с две дупки и мъниста от ахат в зелени нюанси! Разгледайте снимките и ще разберете моето "безмълвие" :)

Two wire woven focals and a toggle clasp with green agate and emerald
Две висулки и закопчалка със щифт, оплетени от тел и мъниста ахат и смарагд



A penny with two holes and a handcrafted wire-coiled chain
Едно пени с две дупки и ръчно изработена верижка от тел

All the items with the agate beads
Всички елементи с мънистата ахат


Here is what I sent Shalini:
А това са нещата, които подбрах за Шалини:

The whole picture / Пълната картинка
 


 Focal by / Авторско мънисто от: Margit Boehmer
Edison Hook Clasp by / Ръчно изработена закопчалка-кука от: thecuriousbeadshop

  

Eco-leather cords in blue, green, pink and purple, natural stone beads - Indian agate, dyed quartz, zoicite ruby, Picasso jasper and faceted jade rondelles plus some bronze color spacers
Корди от еко-кожа в синьо, зелено, розово и лилаво, естествени камъни - индийски ахат, кварц, цоизит с рубин, Пикасо яспис, фасетиран нефрит и метални разделители цвят бронз
***
Czech crystal pressed flowers (green, yellow, aqua and pink) and Austrian crystal bicones.
Мъниста от чешко стъкло и австрийски кристалчета
 ***
Ceramic and polymer clay beads and metal bronze colored components
Мъниста от керамика и полимерна глина и метални компоненти цвят бронз
 ***
Raw beach glass I collected on the Black Sea shore and I thought that Shalini might give those pieces a nice wire wrapping some day :) 
Морско стъкло от обзорския плаж - просто си мислех, че Шалини може някой ден да направи "телена премяна" за тези стъкълца :)

***
Wooden beads, decoupaged with washi paper, made by me
Дървени топчета, декупаж с японска хартия уаши, мое производство


You must have noticed the similarities in our preferences. Plus, emerald is one of the stones of my zodiac sign (Cancer). Agate comes in various colors but green moss agate is my favorite! I guess Shalini will share which part of my selection is challenging for her but I can tell you where I see the challenge: these focals and toggle are so beautiful and self-sufficient that it will be very hard to make an ensemble for them! I even thought of wearing them on a leather cord right away!
Предполагам, сте забелязали, че имаме еднакви предпочитания. Освен това, смарагдът е един от камъните на моята зодия (рак). Има различни цветове ахат, но зеленият мъхов ахат ми е сред най-любимите! Предполагам, че Шалини ще сподели дали нещо в моя избор я затруднява (това е търсено предизвикателство), но веднага мога да ви кажа какво ще затрудни мен - висулките и закопчалката сами по себе си представляват завършени бижута и ще ми е неимоверно трудно да ги доукрася. Дори си мислех да ги закача на една кожена корда и да ги поднося!


4 коментара:

  1. You've received some lovely components and I know with your talent you will create some things that are all beautiful. Shalini is one lucky lady, you've sent her a treasure of beads also. The sea glass is a true treasure as it is hard to find now, since so many places recycle glass it no longer finds its way into our ocean and seas.
    Sorry I've been negligent with blogging and visiting bloggers' blogs lately. I keep hoping that I'll get back into the swing of things but I seem to be having a difficult time of doing so.

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. I'm so glad to hear from you, Anna Maria! It would be wonderful to have you back "on the blog" :) Of course, when you feel like it, just don't forget there are many of us who love your posts :)

      Изтриване
  2. I am so pleased that you like what I sent you Rosantia :-)
    I am thrilled with my collection from you. I have taken out the sea glass again and again and made so many designs in my head already! I have only once worked with sea glass before and really loved it. And this sea glass is VERY special since you collected it yourself!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. It's interesting because the sea glass was not meant to be a part of the bead soup but I thought it will be in better hands with you :)

      Изтриване

Ще се радвам да ми казвате какво мислите! I appreciate your comments!